Metamorphosise your yields!
- Strong northern performance
- Good all round disease resistance package
- Mid flowering and mid-late maturity
- Suitable for early drilling
Butterfly is an excellent, all round variety added to the North Recommended List in 2018/19.
It combines high yields with superb standing and stem stiffness. With phoma and light leaf spot, now a truly national disease, Butterfly offers good resistance for both diseases, with scores of 6 for LLS and 7 for stem canker.
Butterfly has early flowering and medium/late maturity and its growth habit is suited to the early-mid drilling slot.
Butterfly Data Sheet
- Butterfly 2018-1.jpg [jpg†|†0.4†MB] jpg†Download